DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, October 19, 2015

The Lady In The Woods


      






                      
















" Why fit in , when you were born to stand out" 

So I like to explore on my free time, and go different places. When it is not too cold , or too hot I don't mind going out to the lake and just relaxing.  But since it was actually pretty cool that day, I decided to layer up with my all time favorite sweater. I have a lot of favorite things, but I just recently bought this sweater, and want to wear it almost everyday. I also decided to pair it with this   army olive jacket, I got from Old Navy. I really love fall, because you can layer so much stuff together , and although sometimes it will not match, it still looks good.  This Army jacket is most definitely a go to jacket for fall. Something you can wear with anything and perfect for the weather.

I would say combat boots are an essential for this fall as well. From October through November combat boots are all I wear. I actually have two pairs and they last a very long time.  I purchased mine from Kohl's but, with them being so popular , I am sure you can find them anywhere. So as the weather continues to drop, make sure you layer up. layer up in style , and as you go shopping remember if you like something and able to pair it with at least 3 outfits then BUY IT. Thanks for reading stay tuned for next Monday outfit , and GOD BLESS. 

yours truly. DeneshaMarie


Sweater: Old Navy
Jacket:Old Navy
Jeans:Old Navy 
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Kohl's  

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS