DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Woman In Black



















"Each day is a page in your fashion story"

Black is everything. Black can make me feel sexy, edgy , dark, elegant all in one. Black is all the colors in the rainbow mixed together, so why not wear it with everything ! Although I do love black, I am not a huge fan of ALL black ( I mean head to toe). I like to add a nice solid color to balance it out. I bought these Charlotte Russe heels not too long ago , and although it was for the summer , I was actually able to style them with this fall outfit. I love neon colors, rather its orange, yellow, pink , green whatever. Something that will catch people's attention is what I like.
 
 
 The tie up bodysuit I purchased from Windsor, this "tie up" style has been really popular lately. I must say it is definitely cute. I believe it looks better with black leggings/tights. I like the bodysuit , because I am able to wear it  during the hot days, and even the chilly days. And that is something I try to keep in mind when purchasing clothes in the fall/winter, if I could wear it year round I consider it a bargain. So as you go shopping , do not be scared to purchase those " fall only items" because you might be able to wear them in the summer (except the sweaters and jackets). Go out do a little shopping , and remember if you like something and able to pair it with at least 3 outfits then BUY IT. haha well thanks for reading , stay tuned for next Monday outfit, and GOD BLESS.
 
 
P.S 40% off sitewide . ends today online at charlotte Russe
 
yours truly. DeneshaMarie
 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS