DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Black + White















"Fashion is art , and you are the canvas"

Black and white are two opposite colors that match perfect together. Sometimes it's fun to add another random color , and sometimes it's fun not to. I chose to keep it simple this time with just black and white, and honestly it  took me only 5 minutes to put together this outfit. I love it when you can just reach in your closet grab the items , slip them on and go. Instead of standing there for an hour trying to find something to wear. 

Yep, I know y'all are obsessing over this poncho ( probably not, but I am). A very thick soft fabric, and perfect for those chilly days. You really don't have to do much with it besides, wrap it around you and go. It makes you feel like you have a blanket on ( stylish blanket) , which to me is very comfortable. I  purchased it for just  10 dollars. Yes I know , 10 DOLLARS. It was actually regularly $36.00 I believe. But  me and a few others got it for 10.

 If you haven't shopped at Old Navy, I suggest you do.  They have these awesome deals , called "one day wonders". Which means they are  really good sales that are only hold for a specific day or time. The only way to be notified of these sales, is if you sign up for the emails. I know , I know no one likes to sign up for emails (spam) , but guys in order to get good deals on things, you have to hear about them . Go sign up for the emails and get some deals, you too might get a nice bargain off your favorite item. Well thank you for reading, love you all and God bless. 


yours turly.DeneshaMarie

Shirt: Old Navy 
Poncho : Old Navy
Leggings: Walmart






No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS