DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Ace Deucxe





 




















"Fashion has to reflect who you are "

I was given an opportunity to partner up with an upcoming brand "Ace Deucxe". Ace means to be an expert, master, and champion of something etc. As for Deucxe signifies how
two creative minds came together to produce a clothing line. And also represents their personal relationship with GOD. 

 For this look, I wanted to keep it simple, yet a little chic. So I pulled out my black fitted blazer  I purchased from Windsor, which is an item I believe every male and female should  have in their closet. With my comfortable light wash boyfriend jeans from old navy. my clutch was a random item I didn't think would look great, but I needed something in my hand to add a little pop to my outfit. And last but not least I decided to add these studded red heels to "seal the deal". I didn't want to layer too much , since I wanted the focus to be on the shirt. I tried to keep it as simple as possible but not on the verge of boring. but I am beyond thrilled to have worked with such an amazing brand, and if you haven't already go check them out and buy a shirt or two :). Well thanks for reading , and hope you guys enjoyed the pics. Stay tuned for the next outfit. GOD BLESS

yours truly. DeneshaMarie 

clothing line: deucxe
Alexandra Wilkerson: m.deucxe
Jalon Gentry: Deucxe.Deucxe

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS