DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Graphic Shirt + Plaid Skirt


























"Fashion fades, style is eternal"


So I did a lot of shopping this week , and will say it was pretty successful. I spotted this awesome plaid skirt at H&M. I absolutely love the whole school girl look, although I'm 21 and like to dress pretty conservative. I don't mind switching it up every now and then. And I always make sure I buy things I am able to wear multiple times, with multiple clothes. And with this skirt I am able to do that. 


I also bought some cute booties, and fell in love with them.  I saw them on someone else and couldn't help but get a pair myself. They were originally priced at 42.99. But of course since it was labor day weekend I was able to get 50% off on them , with an extra 10% student discount ( perks of being a college student). can you say bargain ! So Take a day off, and go do a little shopping, because you know what they say "shopping is  good for your health" ( well not if you're broke). I hope you guys have a wonderful week, and GOD bless.

yours truly. DeneshaMarie

Top: H&M
Jacket: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Socks: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe



No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS