DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, September 21, 2015

White + White
















" A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous " 

I would have to say white is my favorite color , because it is so elegant and classy. I would wear white everyday if I could , but the struggle of trying to keep it clean is beyond real. White items are definitely  a necessity, rather it's a shirt, skirt, pants ,shoes you name it. Reason why I say that is because you can literally wear white with just about anything and it will match . But I believe nothing is better than wearing white with white.


This outfit was my first outfit I bought from gojane I was kind of skeptical about buying them, because white is hard to match with another white. Sometimes stores have clothing that say it's "white", but really it's creamy-white ( one of my biggest pet peeves). But luckily they matched perfectly and looked way better in person. I absolutely fell in love with the chiffon light-weight jacket , and really wish they had more in different colors. The dress was a little see through , but I was able to put a bandu on to cover some skin. But overall I really liked it, and will definitely shop there more often.  Well  thanks for reading , and hope you guys enjoy the pics , stay tuned for next week outfit. GOD BLESS

Yours truly. DeneshaMarie


Dress: gojane
jacket: gojane
shoes: Agaci
Necklace: some random jewelry store




1 comment :

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS