DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, August 24, 2015

My Goddess

  












"be bold , be beautiful , be you"


I've always been a girl who learned to embrace her body, no matter the size or shape. And I make sure I always tell others to do the same (but do it with class). Yes I am showing more skin then normal, and  nothing is wrong with that if you can make it look stylish. ( no I do not mean the less clothes the better lol).

This bandu top with this leg slit skirt happened to be my favorite outfit. And what will go better with this outfit , besides gold accessories? adding accessories to your outfit is always fun. I like to think of it as putting the icing on the cake ( cake isn't cake without icing). So if you really what to seal the deal on your outfit , add some earrings , a necklace, and a bracelet or two.

yours truly. DeneshaMarie 

Top: Boohoo
Bottom: Boohoo
Necklace: Windsor
Arm Cuff: Image
Shoes: Kohl's

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS