DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Cozy and Stylish
























       " Each day is a page in your fashion story"

Hello November. Fall weather is here, and I want to share a few tips with you guys on how to stay stylish and , cozy this season. I love to layer up , when it's chilly outside. That's why I like to purchase lots of jackets, sweaters, ponchos and even blankets. Yes, blankets are really starting to make their way to the fashion world.



Who loves to go to the football games , Christmas parades, or just any outside holiday events? well I know I do. And sometimes standing there freezing can be a bit unpleasant. So why not purchase a "stylish blanket" is what I like to call them, which is something that is not too heavy or too long. That will keep you in style while being warm. They are very cheap , and thin enough to even wear as a nice scarf. Get ahead of the fashion trend and go purchase your "stylish blanket".
Thank you for reading, and God Bless.  

yours truly. DeneshaMarie

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS