DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Hello , Fall



                    
     





                      

        




                            

                                   "Everyday is fashion show, and the world is your runway"



So Fall is here, and I am very excited. I tend to find a random item of clothing I obsess over every season. And this time it happens to be wool hats. This is actually the second time, out of my whole life wearing a hat.  But I happened to spot this beauty at Charlotte Russe and instantly fell in love. It's always good to havecertain items that adds that little "POP" to your outfit. It could be a clutch, hat,scarf whatever. Sometimes we are afraid to buy those items, because we feel like we are not going to wear them as much.

    well I say, it doesn't hurt to try. Add some hats to your wardrobe, specially this fall. Pair it with your favorite loose cardigan, riding boots , and  with some jeans or leggings of your choice. Whenever you feel like an item is unnecessary think to yourself how many outfits could  I wear with this. I believe if you are able to come up with at least 3  different outfits then it's worth a purchase. Well thank you for reading, and stay tuned for next outfit, and God Bless. 
                                                               

                                                    yours truly. DeneshaMarie


Cardigan : Charlotte Russe
Tank: Kohl's
Shoes: Windsor
Jeans: Old Navy
Hat: Charlotte Russe

1 comment :

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS