DeneshaMarie

Fashion & lifestyle.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Elegance With A Little Sass

 








"stay young, stay fashionable"

With Fashion it's all about coordinating. Bringing together two entirely different pieces and making them blend. Yes I know people like to think "oh but it doesn't match" or "that wouldn't look good on me' . Trust me I hear it all the time, but I tell people do not be afraid to try something new.

Get out of that old boring mindset and switch it up. You will never know how something looks on you until you try it. And if it does look hideous to you , oh well (no one else saw it but you). Be bold, be courageous because honestly who would have thought these pieces would really go together? Go shopping and add some fun new things to your wardrobe.

yours truly. DeneshaMarie


Top: Agaci
Bottom : charlotte Russe
Purse: (clutch) Agaci
Necklace: Kohl's
Shoes: CICI Hot




No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS